MasterCard Manager, Software Development Engineer in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Software Development Engineer
• Employee Access Management program teams are responsible for end to
end services to support internal employees and external customers
capabilities to retrieve security access to Mastercard systems,
applications and physical spaces.
• The Physical Access Engineering team is responsible to implement new
cutting edge technologies specific to authentication & authorization,
physical security access systems, network video recording and visitor
management systems throughout the enterprise.
• This position is to lead the Physical Access Engineering team responsible
for execution of new projects & support for the badge access
systems, CCTV and visitor management system.
• This person must be able to understand technically the tasks at hand and
ask challenging questions to make sure that objectives are being executed
• Have the ability to think strategically two steps forward on what is next
focus area for the team
• Do you enjoy engaging in activities to increase operational efficiencies and
• Are you passionate about leveraging technology to drive business change?
• Lead a team to ensure successful physical access deliverables for
the enterprise including software automation
• Work with other platform teams and external suppliers to consistently
deliver on physical access objectives or requirements
• Manage team to find efficiencies and implement improvements for their
area of work
• Responsibilities include completing site specific project work including
existing system migrations, office relocations, and new office deployments
• Responsible for ensuring operational readiness of physical access
platforms through reviews and procedures of planning, testing, and
• Coaches junior level employees on security best practices
• Establish & monitor objectives for staff members to align with department
• Researches new methodologies for continuous improvement of physical
security access practices
All About You
• Strong skills in Corporate Security (Information and Physical Security)
• Experience in Identity Access Management is a plus
• Strong management/leadership skills
• Excellent organization, problem solving and communication skills
• Must have fundamental understanding of physical access processes and
• Strong experience in regulatory compliance (PCI, GLBA, SOX)
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-125604