MasterCard Manager, Risk Management in O'Fallon, Missouri
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Manager, Risk Management
The O&T Controller team provides guidance and advisory services to assess and enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of the business unit’s operational risk management processes. The Manager will support the Operation & Technology business unit by driving and engaging with the business in risk identification and providing oversight/support to develop action plans to remediate risks. They will also work closely with our customers in facilitating customer risk management information questions and requests. . The position will be required to build and foster risk management relationships across the organization at various levels
• Have you ever desired to work in a fast-paced environment where change is an essential part of every day?
• Are you motivated to be part of a dynamic team helping building the foundation of new functions and relationships?
• Have you partnered with customers in the past to make decisions that influence both sides to be the best for the company?
• Customer facing role engaging directly with our customers in addressing risk management questions and information requests. This also includes engaging with customer assessors during onsite reviews/assessments.
• Work on the First Line of Defense with business in risk assessment and risk remediation processes
• Manage customer risk management requests and on-site assessments
• Assess business and IT operating risks/controls and make recommendations for improvement
• Consult with management in determining action items required for resolution of control issues
• Evolve the operational risk monitoring program to identify opportunities for enhancements
• Support the business in FBA Regulatory Examinations
• Plan and facilitate customer on-site assessments
• Manage customer requests for SOC1 reports and other third party audit reporting
• Lead special risk management projects and perform various ad-hoc reporting or analysis as needed
All About You:
• Bachelor's degree
• CIA, CISA or other professional certifications are a plus
• Strong knowledge of IT general computer controls and related operations
• Ability to communicate effectively (both oral and written) and develop solid working relationships across multiple levels and organization boundaries
• Previous experience in significant process improvements, with ability to meet project deliverables
• Experience with Financial Institution Regulatory Examinations process
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-71928