MasterCard Manager, Product Manager Technical in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Product Manager Technical
Switching Solutions is involved in developing cutting edge solutions to assist in the new switch development for Authorization, Clearing, and other major services for MasterCard.
This will be a newly built team, that delivers a key component to ensures all functions are performed in the switching solutions. This service will expand across different payment message types (ISO 8583 & ISO 20022), clearing messages and other value-added services.
• Analyze and create cutting edge solutions for switching solutions teams
• Manage relationships with various stakeholders - Business Owners, Testing Teams, etc.
• Coordinate with other groups including vendors to ensure the success of the project.
• Have you lead a full lifecycle development project and used various development methodologies including Agile (SAFe).
• Have you lead an end to end Agile (SAFe) development project?
• Do you have an understanding of the Payment and Cards industry?
• Product Manager involved in creating features and stories for development initiatives in Switching Solutions
• Functional and Business Analysis Experience
• Expertise as a Product Owner in Scaled Agile
• Experience in Real-Time Online System is desirable
• Coordinate with various groups in MasterCard to ensure the success of the projects
• Maintain and present project-related metrics reporting for management review
• Lead initiatives for automation and overall quality initiatives
• Handle coordination between teams based in various locations
All About You
• Extensive experience as a Product Manager/ Analyst in New Product development using Agile methodologies.
• Understands the technologies supporting the platform product and are able to hold your own in debates with other PM-Ts, TPMs, SDEs, and SPMs
• Demonstrates an understanding of our performance and leadership bar and effectively applies it to hiring decisions.
• Demonstrated experience as people manager with the ability to attract, recruit, and develop technical talent
• Certification in SA (SAFe Agilist)
• Experience in online, real-time application development
• Experience in writing Features and User Stories
• Knowledge in payment messages (ISO 8583/ISO20022).
• Coordination with Business team to understand requirements
• Result oriented individual
• Strong Communicator
• Ability to guide people to implement the right solution
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-109647