MasterCard Lead Project Manager in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion at https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Lead Project Manager
• The Global Business Services Center Implementation team is built upon strong contributors with leadership abilities, consulting mindsets and strong project management skills
• The group acts as an internal consultant supporting the Share Services Organization and broader Finance teams initiatives by providing project leadership, oversight and strategic guidance
• The primary responsibility will be the project management and implementation of complex business transformation projects
• This position requires a highly collaborative individual with strong process and project management skills who will need to coordinate global relationships across multiple functional areas, third party providers and regional constituencies while communicating with the project sponsors, senior management, and a wide range of project contributors
• Responsible for planning, developing, and executing schedules to ensure timely completion of project deadlines and milestones
• Develop and manage implementation plans to accommodate the regional and functional scope of the projects. This may include: development and management of project plan, roll out schedule, escalations, risk management, readiness validations, and methodology compliance throughout the implementation
• Lead and support program reporting by preparing projects summary for weekly status and monthly steering / advisory committee meetings
• Regularly communicates to senior management regarding the status of specific project deliverables
• Design and Implementation
• Supports the implementation of global processes & services while addressing any unique business and statutory requirements within each of the functional areas
All About You
• Strong knowledge of services organization-based processes, policies and procedures, and relevant best practices
• Advanced knowledge and demonstrated expertise in the areas of strategy, planning and project management required processes and techniques
• Experience in large-scale transformation initiatives
• Demonstrated project management leadership in complex situations and is viewed as a credible subject matter expert to all levels of senior management
• Proven process management experience inclusive of process design and system optimization
• Experience with project management tools and techniques
• Experience in analysis of operational data to support business decisions
• Professional services or consulting experience a plus
• Communicates clearly and effectively with superiors, peers, staff, internal customers, members, and other stakeholders
• Listening, oral, written and presentation skills and effective interpersonal skills
• Organizational and planning skills
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-116656