MasterCard Full Stack Engineer in O'Fallon, Missouri
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Full Stack Engineer
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer, you will own one or more components of our consumer Lifecycle services. The end users of the applications include both internal stakeholders as well as external clients on multi-time zone, different internet speed distribution. In addition, you will be working side-by-side with other engineers on architecture, integration, and maintenance of the applications. You’ll be joining the Consumer Services team in O Fallon MO; whose mission is to build all consumer facing services for Mastercard. You will work with talented and experienced teams of product owners and engineers, and have the unique opportunity to contribute to product design and system scalability.
• Handle the design, architecture, development, code review, and testing of applications.
• Work with the following currents stacks: Micro Services, Mongo, Redis, Kafka and Angular
• Work to define feature requirements and deliver the product that materially impacts the business and improves the consumer experience.
• Identify performance bottlenecks and come up with novel ways to solve them.
• Design and implement scalable, resilient, high performance services.
• Work with SQL and NoSQL persistence technologies.
• Full stack engineering experience in a production environment
• Expert programming skills in Java
• Proficiency in Software Development Best Practices (ATDD/BDD, Unit tests)
• Deployed Consumer-facing software into a Production Environment
• Experience with Spring Cloud, Spring Boot, Redis, Mongo, Kafka, Spock, Jenkins, Maven
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-68035