MasterCard Employee Digital Experience Architect in O'Fallon, Missouri
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Employee Digital Experience Architect
We are currently looking for an individual to help guide how we implement and rollout Office 365 to the Enterprise. The primary responsibility of this role will be to support our role out of Office 365.
If the bullet points below describe your passion and career goals, we would like to talk to you about our Employee Digital Experience Architect role!
• Are you looking to an opportunity to influence how solutions impact the Employee Experience?
• Are you a self-starter that would like to play a key role in designing and implementing creative solutions?
• Do you see yourself as someone that is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and administrate services within Office 365?
• Does creating and managing subscriptions within Azure excite you?
• Aptitude to learn new technologies and passionate about O365 stack?
Our team of creative technologist has a diverse background in supporting services such as E-mail, Skype for Business, SharePoint and other related technologies. This position will play a key role at Mastercard and be part of a large team that will be responsible for the architecture, delivery, and support of various technologies.
•Leads/facilitates the implementation of Office 365 related services from both an end user and security/compliance perspective.
•Support the technology roadmap life cycles which includes researching the impacts of changes to the environment.
•Collaborate with internal business partners to understand needs/requirements and identify potential solutions.
•Mentor team members and be a subject matter expert
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information systems or equivalent experience.
• Knowledge / Experience in one or more of the following areas:
• Advanced understanding of tools, utilities, and knowledge within Systems Management Engineering (5 to 8 years’ experience with Tools).
•Uses strong writing and verbal communication skills to build awareness and to proactively promote department’s position in support of sound database structures, data governance and other corporate strategies.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-64527