MasterCard Consultant, Strategic Program Management: Connectivity Services in O'Fallon, Missouri
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Consultant, Strategic Program Management: Connectivity Services
Reporting to Vice President, Operations & Technology this newly created role will be a part of the Markets and Transformation group and have a direct impact in driving Mastercard’s Connectivity strategy.
• Support program management and technical product ownership of Mastercard’s ‘connectivity’ technology platforms focused on enhancing and simplifying access to Mastercard portfolio of products and services
• Support execution of Mastercard’s connectivity strategy in partnership with the product and development leads
• Work with business partners to identify appropriate connectivity solutions based on strong understanding of customer and market needs
• Proactively manage connectivity platform roadmap, demand intake, prioritization, and capacity planning with a “strategic lens” in conjunction with our product, regional, and technology partners.
• Partner with business partners to drive adoption, deployment and commercialization
• Measure and highlight key KPI’s to demonstrate the value created by investments
• Manage Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and financial forecasts (annual and quarterly) to drive overall delivery goals of Better, Cheaper, and Faster
• Manage program governance across compliance, audit, security and risk processes in partnership with Business Operations and development partners
• Work with technology and operations partners to drive the quality, health and throughput of our platforms and our engineering organization
• Develop and maintain strong ongoing working relationships with key internal stakeholders in O&T and broader Mastercard organization
• Prior experience in payments / fintech
• Technology domain expertise including understanding of new technologies e.g. cloud
• Demonstrated experience in bringing new capabilities to market
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills; expertise in strategy, planning and project mgmt.
• Ability to thrive in fast-paced environments; flexibility to handle rapidly changing scenarios
• Ability to work with ambiguity; manage complex projects
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong collaborator, ability to work cross-functionally; ability to lead and influence at all levels
• Technology Business Management (TBM), Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) and Apptio experience preferred
• Willingness to selectively travel across Mastercard locations
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-74154