MasterCard Associate Analyst, Systems Analysis in O'Fallon, Missouri
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Associate Analyst, Systems Analysis
• MasterCard Digital and Security Technologies – Merchant Security Services team
• Our platform provides business solutions to combat fraud, authenticate users and processes billions of transactions per month in tens of milliseconds
• Would you like to work on a team building industry leading solutions for fighting fraud?
• Have you proven experience in people management and strategic planning?
• Do you have creative problem solving techniques?
• Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash?
• Provide detailed technical analysis of product or application hardware and software to ensure that business and functional requirements can be met
• Provide subject matter expertise for assigned project
• Perform analysis of system requirements, elaborate into user stories and acceptance criteria in an SAFe/Agile methodology format
• Facilitate JAD sessions and lead review sessions of technical requirements/stories
• Hunger for Systems and Technical knowledge – constantly analyzing and innovating new, better approaches to our systems
All About You
• Proven experience in technical requirements gathering and documentation
• Prior experience with Java and Java Messaging Services (JMS)
• Experience with REST based web services; JSON, XML
• High-energy, detail-oriented and proactive with the ability to function under pressure in a collaborative (Agile) environment
• High degree of initiative and self-motivation with a willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with strong relationship, collaborative and organization skills
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-71981