MasterCard Associate Analyst, Finance Business Partner, Mastercard Launch 2021 in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion at https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Associate Analyst, Finance Business Partner, Mastercard Launch 2021
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Mastercard Launch is a full-time graduate development program designed to build the skills we leverage most as an innovator in the payments space, connects employees in enriching ways, and immerses new talent into our Doing Well by Doing Good culture. This program is meant for those who dare to be greater and those who wish to make a real impact in the world. Eligibility requires degree completion of a bachelors or masters degree in December of 2020 or May 2021.
Do you want to work for a company that offers above and beyond benefits including paid parental leave, flexible work hours, gift matching, and even volunteer incentives while encouraging your own professional learning and development?
Do you thrive in a place where you are continuously learning more while growing your skills and career?
Do you want to join a Company that offers a competitive benefits-and rewards program that attracts, develops and retains the most talented employees around the world?
Do you want to join an inclusive culture where employees, in all their diversity, feel valued, respected and who can bring their authentic selves to work? Learn more at Mastercard’s Corporate Sustainability Report.
Mastercard’s Operations & Technology (O&T) business unit operates the company’s integrated global payments processing network. O&T uses its expertise to make payments safe, simple, and smart. The O&T Finance team strives to provide accurate financial and operational data to our business partners to enable sound financial decision making.
• Work across Market Facing and Internal programs to optimize processes and enable
• Partner with Technology teams to drive greater visibility across software development
• Performs aspects of financial and budgeting related processes for smaller markets or
customers; communicates potential areas of concern or risks
• Highlights risks & opportunities and formulates recommendations to assist leadership in
achieving financial results
• Collaborates with business units to enable better decision making and supports the
delivery of strategy and performance
• Assists in performing analysis on new business opportunities, supports agreements for
certain designated areas (e.g. financial & data technology)
• Develops relationships and business partnerships within Mastercard to understand the
needs and objectives of stakeholders
• Assist with ad hoc requests, participate in special projects as required, and provide cross-
functional support as needed
All About You
• Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s degree program majoring in Finance,
Accounting, or Business Administration with a graduation date of December 2020 or May
• Demonstrated experience with financial analysis and financial systems/applications (e.g..
• Must be comfortable working with ambiguous processes in a fluid environment
• Excellent communication skills and ability to interact, communicate and navigate
effectively within executive O&T and Finance management
• Strong analytical skills with ability to work with multi-faceted issues
• Ability to perform successfully in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment and manage
multiple priorities and assignments concurrently
• Team player with proven team player and relationship building skills
• Proficient using MS suite of products Excel/Office/PowerPoint and Hyperion
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-114009