MasterCard Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis
• Support global supply chain FP&A including budget, forecasting and results analysis including personnel and rebates. Global Supply Chain includes real estate, sourcing, third party risk
• Build, enhance, and maintain financial models and reports
• Work closely with systems teams, corporate finance, and accounting teams
• Conducts financial analysis around performance and metrics
• Other duties as required
All About You:
• Degree in Accounting or Finance
• Knowledge of US GAAP and current accounting concepts
• Proactive and results driven
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Robust understanding of MS Excel and financial/ERP systems, preferably direct experience with Oracle and Hyperion
• Strong relationship skills
• Ability to deliver accurate results in a fast-paced environment with attention to deadline constraints
• Prior experience in supporting process improvements projects
• Capable of working within a changing environment with excellent analytical, planning and organization skills
, commercial card program, and meetings and corporate travel.
• Develop partnerships with corporate finance and global supply chain business partners
• Manage risk and opportunities
• Assist in driving new metrics to support business decisions and strategy
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-128765