Rose International INC Consultant in O Fallon, Missouri
Position Title: Consultant
Position Number: 288127
Location: O Fallon, MO
Desired Skill Set:
SQL, Internet Protocol, API, Infrastructure
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Title: Senior Analyst, Network Operations
Location: O’Fallon, Missouri
Duration: 12 Months with a chance for Extension
• The Client Payment Gateway Services (MPGS) Customer Operations team is responsible for providing support for Transaction Authorization, Transaction Settlement, Customer Integrations, and the full array of Gateway services.
• The team also supports the Gateway software through performing User Acceptance Testing with each Gateway software release and working with Software Engineering to resolve defects.
• This role is responsible for providing integration support to the Gateway APIs including both server to server integrations and browser based interfaces.
• Do you have a wide variety of technical skills and enjoy solving diverse problems?
• Are you someone who builds customer relationships and always strives to exceed their expectations?
• Are you highly motivated to learn new applications, and willing to contribute to the technical direction of the applications?
• Work with external Acquirers, Processors, and other service providers to resolve issues
• Coordinate with other regional support teams to provide follow the sun support.
• Maintains end to end ownership of an issue, ensuring resolution of the issue with the customer
• Coordinate with other regional support teams to provide follow the sun support
• Engages Technical Services or Continuing Engineering teams for infrastructure and application issues
All About You
• Advanced knowledge of the eCommerce payments process
• BS Degree or equivalent combination of experience and formal education
• Intermediate experience working with Linux in a Command Line only environment
• Intermediate knowledge of SQL and relational database functionality
• Thorough understanding of Web Services APIs, especially via REST
• Advanced troubleshooting and technical analysis skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, particularly in the area of communicating complex technical issues with both technical and non-technical contacts
Top 3 required technical skills? Knowledge of troubleshooting and using APIs -understanding of Web (Internet) Protocols, SQL knowledge
Soft skills Required: Advanced customer service skills – phone and writing skills – able to articulate highly technical issues via written communication
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)