People's United Bank Documentation Specialist in MOBERLY, Missouri
THIS IS A TEMPORARY POSITION.
We are currently seeking a bright, highly motivated Documentation Specialist to join our Operations team in our Philadelphia, PA office.
The Documentation Specialist is responsible for managing all aspects of the vendor/customer relationship at the transactional level. The principal focus is on supporting the internal and external Salesforce in achieving sales goals through the building and maintaining of relationships with vendors and end-users, preparation and processing of lease transactions, and communication with our vendors, customers, management, and sales individuals. The Documentation Specialist will assist in the training and education of new members on leasing procedures and documentation.
• The signing of lease documents by a designated signing authority
• Timely input of new applications into the system
• Timely preparation and/or review of documentation
• Coordinate delivery and acceptance of the equipment and reconcile any issues prior to funding, obtaining any necessary change addendums to ensure correct documentation.
• Verify that the appropriate pricing and profitability requirements are achieved
• Timely filing of UCC’s, initiate lien searches and site visits, as required
• Provide proactive and accurate verbal and written communication
• Facilitate problem resolution
• Act as the primary liaison between customers and/or vendors and other departments in communicating our policy, facilitating transactional issues and requests as well as resolving issues.
• Manage phone traffic.
• Identify opportunities for organizational improvement and support organizational knowledge sharing.
• Assist supervisor in the training and development of new employees
• Assume job responsibilities for co-workers when they are out of the office
• Maintain logs and reports
• Equipment leasing experience preferred
• Strong PC proficiency
• Mathematical Skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, percentages, interest, and commissions. Knowledge of HP17B or HP12C and T-Value is a plus
• Strong ability to communicate/build relationships with people
• Ability to solve practical problems
• Must be detail-oriented
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and perform multiple tasks
1720 A CRETE ST
Auto req ID:
People's United Bank and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers EOE-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.