MasterCard Senior Software Development Engineer (Workday) Remote-USA in Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion at https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Software Development Engineer (Workday) Remote-USA
• The HR Technology team designs, develops and implements technology that helps improve and engage Mastercard’s employees across the globe.
• This job will assist in support of a large web services integration suite, various HR tools, and a growing web technology platform.
• Do you desire to improve thousands of people’s working life by giving them better tools and experiences?
• Do you love automation and simplification?
• Do you like deep analysis of complex problems that don’t have textbook answers?
• Can you connect business questions with technical answers?
• Scope, design, build, test, implement, document, and support web applications and system integrations in adherence with Mastercard standards, processes and best practices as a part of team with similar roles
• Research, evaluate, and prototype solution alternatives for given business needs
• Execute detailed use-case analysis and diagramming
• Collaborate in a team environment
• Support off hours implementations
• Support escalated production issues
All About You
• Experience with XSLT, XML and web services is required
• Experience with Workday, Oracle, PeopleSoft or SAP is required
• Experience with HRIS operational support is a plus
• Experience in web design, middleware, database is a plus
• Experience with Alteryx workflow is a plus
• Desire to learn rapidly
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-116667