MasterCard Senior Digital Marketing Specialist in Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
Mastercard’s Cyber and Intelligence Solutions organization develops and delivers world-class security products and services for customers worldwide.
We are looking for a MarTech and demand gen specialist to join our passionate team of marketing professionals. This is a unique opportunity to play marketer, maestro, and modeler, a winning mix to put marketing efforts at the leading edge. You will be exemplary in digital demand gen, lead conversion, pipeline, automation, funnel management, and conversion rate optimization.
Role – Essential Responsibilities
The Marketing Technologist must serve as the digital lead on cross-functional teams, ensuring alignment of digital initiatives and helping the marketing team make smarter decisions by leveraging data. You will be equally comfortable discussing the taxonomy of website properties, the click-through rates of the latest PPC campaign, or marketing trends impacting both. You will have the opportunity to:
• Manage and optimize technical aspects of our marketing tech stack i.e., Pardot, Salesforce, Einstein, Domo, Engage, Adobe, etc.
• Build and automate marketing campaigns, lead nurtures, and automated functionality with Pardot and SFDC
• Streamline, automate and improve lead nurture based on consumer behavior, increasing leads and conversion rates
• Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
• Create and maintain analytics on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact
• Monitor and analyze marketing and sales data within the marketing database to develop insights and strategies, and make recommendations for optimization
• Manage the strategy of all inbound and outbound marketing campaigns, ensuring compliance with data collection regulations, and continually evaluating, testing, and optimizing
•Serve as an internal champion to educate, train and grow working knowledge of digital marketing across the organization for further adoption rates on tools and technology
• Lead the strategy design and execution of ABM across the entire GTM team, including business operations, marketing, and sales
• Manage attribution reporting connecting all stages of the funnel. Accuracy and visibility are what drives marketing content and marketing journey to maximize outcomes.
• Deploy automation management and testing – grading, scoring, progressive profiling, forms, alerts, sales tasks, lead capture
• Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Adobe Analytics, and landing page source reports
• Website management, including regular updates, optimization, and CSM expertise in WordPress, Pardot integration, and other web-related activities
• Manage SEO/SEM and digital advertising and external agency
• Proven experience in driving digital strategy across the entire funnel through B2B SaaS digital marketing and ABM.
• A background in combining marketing technologies with enterprise applications preferred.
• Excellent technical skills, creativity, strong analytical abilities, and strong communication skills.
• Hands-on experience with marketing automation software; Pardot, SFDC, ABM tools, Adobe Analytics, and the entire MarTech stack, or widely used equivalents.
• Deep experience with SEM/PPC - AdWords, , and other ad platforms.
• Strong project-management and collaboration skills to manage multiple tasks and projects while sticking to deadlines and juggling competing priorities with ease.
• Self-starter, deadline-oriented specialist with a positive attitude for a fast-paced marketing environment.
• Consistently demonstrate ability to define success metrics and achieve them, while always looking for ways to improve the process.
• High initiative with the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
• You are on top of the latest digital trends and strategies. You love data and want to leverage it to make revenue-driving decisions
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-126450