Lumen ERP Program Manager - Location Open in Missouri
Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumen’s network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
The ERP Program Manager manages strategic projects including SAP S/4HANA cloud migrations and deployments including associated integration technologies. This role will coordinate, prioritize, negotiate, and manage the execution of all assigned tasks and sub-teams related to SAP deployments, including SAP and non-SAP technologies in scope. You also lead the project planning, project task management, budget tracking, and project status communication in addition to providing oversight to a team of technical Project Managers / Delivery Managers. To be a successful candidate for this role, you will demonstrate solid business knowledge, coupled with experience in large-scale SAP program management and the ability to collaborate, influence and lead adeptly at all levels of an organization.
The Main Responsibilities
• Develop, implement, and review both strategic and tactile plans associated with ERP and other dependent/related systems implementation.
• Coordinate and implement resources, schedule, structure, and internal awareness across a global team working in multiple technology stacks
• Create and course-correct plans throughout the project to address issues, mitigate risks, and prioritize on time successful delivery
• Lead and influence cross-functional team members and executives to execute the plan while managing the matrix project team to meet deliverables and milestones, flag potential deviations from the plan, and identify potential actions to get the project back on track.
• Act as a deliverable owner, champion, and spokesperson, helping establish a positive working atmosphere for the project team.
• Simultaneously manage and support several assigned workstreams within a tightly integrated implementation
• Guide and manage a team of Computer/IT/ERP experts with great understanding of the application of systems analysis techniques and procedures, including consulting with users
• These SAP/ IT consultants / experts design, develop, document, analyze, create, test or modify computer systems or programs in ERP Technology, including prototypes, based on and related to user or system design specifications experience
• Publish the daily, weekly, monthly status reports required for different stakeholders including project, steering committee, project management
• Identify risks, escalate and propose risk mitigation strategies to senior Management
• Anchor the team to complete program documentation and plan deliverable sign-offs
• Plan, prioritize and control project governance
• Plan and execute SAP Project Implementation and report progress across the team and to leadership
What We Look For in a Candidate
• This is a high-end consulting role and requires specialized leadership experience in ERP (SAP) / IT ecosystems in large (typically global) environments
• Deep understanding and experience implementing cloud-based Enterprise Resource Planning solutions
• Experience with guiding & overseeing high performing project leaders around large, complex, global initiatives
• Senior ERP Program Manager with Consulting mindset and a track record of successful delivery
• Prior experience on anchoring SAP pursuits is required
• Superior communication and risk management skills
• Strong understanding of all major ERP cloud solutions
• Strong understanding of SAP Activate
• Ability to collaborate, plan and conduct discussions with Business Groups
• Specialized knowledge and certification in SAP Technology
Requisition #: 237782
When applying for a position, you may be subject to a background screen (criminal records check, motor vehicle report, and/or drug screen), depending on the requirements for the position. Job-related concerns noted in the background screen may disqualify you from the new position or your current role. Background results will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
NOTE: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Salary Min :
Salary Max :
This information reflects the anticipated base salary range for this position based on current national data. Minimums and maximums may vary based on location. Individual pay is based on skills, experience and other relevant factors.
This position is eligible for either short-term incentives or sales compensation. Director and VP positions also are eligible for long-term incentive. To learn more about our bonus structure, you can view additional information here. (https://jobs.lumen.com/global/en/compensation-information) We're able to answer any additional questions you may have as you move through the selection process.
As part of our comprehensive benefits package, Lumen offers a broad range of Health, Life, Voluntary Lifestyle and other benefits and perks that enhance your physical, mental, emotional and financial wellbeing. You can learn more by clicking here. (https://centurylinkbenefits.com)
Note: For union-represented postings, wage rates and ranges are governed by applicable collective bargaining agreement provisions.
Salary Min :
Salary Max :
This information reflects the base salary pay range for this job based on current national market data. Ranges may vary based on the job's location. We offer competitive pay that varies based on individual experience, qualifications and other relevant factors. We encourage you to apply to positions that you are interested in and for which you believe you are qualified. To learn more, you are welcome to discuss with us as you move through the selection process.