TEKsystems IT Governance Analyst in Lees Summit, Missouri
Contributes to the Technology Governance and Process department’s vision, mission and purpose, to effectively govern technology processes, maximizing efficiency and automation while reducing waste and managing risk. Assists in building a highly effective information technology culture by contributing to the development, implementation and administration of a strategic, comprehensive and holistic IT governance framework, including IT policies and standards, implementing and monitoring key performance indicators, and utilizing lean IT concepts to maximize value. Assists the Manager, Information Technology Governance and Process with implementing and administering the IT Governance program, supporting division efforts to define, measure, analyze, and continuously improve technology processes s.
• Promote a process centric, lean technology culture.
• Participate in the development and adoption of the IT governance framework across the IT organization.
• Contribute to the identification, documentation, development and improvement of IT process re-design and automation utilizing Lean Six Sigma.
• Support IT initiatives to ensure alignment with IT strategic objectives, business goals, and internal or external compliance requirements.
• Conduct IT governance assessments to recommend solutions for improved linkages between corporate strategy, IT strategy, and execution.
• Implement and manage the IT governance monitoring and reporting program, focusing on automation and simplification, while partnering with internal teams to contribute to organizational performance management programs.
• Partner with Enterprise Business Process Improvement (EBPI) to conduct maturity assessments against IT process activities to highlight areas of improvement or concerns.
• Create process documentation, workflows, knowledge articles, and self-service guidance for IT Governance processes.
• Develop procedures and training materials to ensure adequate knowledge of IT governance practices and processes.
• Lead the initial review process for new and existing IT policies, standards, procedures, and specifications, working with subject matter experts and Compliance to support implementation in line with organizational policy management standards.
• Assess compliance to IT policy, standards, processes and procedures to monitor, report, analyze, and remediate IT risk and compliance related obligations.
• Manage finding reporting cycles to senior IT Management.
• Evaluate IT governance program against globally established security, audit, governance, and control frameworks such as COSO, COBIT, NIST, ISO 17799 and ITIL®.
• Contribute to the integration of organizational process and asset information into the GRC solution for analysis and IT governance, risk, and compliance reporting.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Insurance, Risk Management, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related discipline.
• Requires one or more of the following certifications: CIA, CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CISA, CGEIT, CBPP, GIAC, Six Sigma or related certifications. Additional certifications focused on governance, risk management, compliance, audit, assurance, and information technology may be considered.
• Requires 5-10 years of governance, risk management, audit, compliance, and/or information security experience.
• Additional years of professional experience may be considered in lieu of formal certification and education requirements.
• Must have a fundamental understanding of governance, risk, compliance and security frameworks (e.g., COBIT, NIST 800-53, NIST CSF, ITIL, etc).
• RSA Archer GRC solution experience preferred.
• Ability to work collaboratively with team members across multiple divisions and departments.
• Must have thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and effective verbal and written communication skills to communicate with and make presentations to senior management.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.