MasterCard Software Engineer II in Kansas City, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Software Engineer II
• Responsible for the development and integration of emerging security technologies and solutions to be leveraged by the enterprise.
• Responsible for performing code development, code reviews and modest day-to-day support duties.
• Are you motivated to protect MasterCard’s Assets?
• Are you interested in working in a fast-paced, challenging technical environment?
• Develop technical solutions and alternatives that meet business requirements in adherence with MasterCard standards, processes and best practices.
• Responsible for supporting the integration to vendor-supplied solutions.
• Participate in research and perform PoC’s (Proof of Concept) on current and upcoming technologies and application appropriate frameworks and support recommendations to Management.
• Experience working in projects involving global impact teams.
All About You
• Understanding of software engineering concepts and methodologies.
• Experience developing and supporting shared web service platforms, including SOAP and RESTful API’s.
• Experience developing solutions using Information Security-related concepts: Cryptography – X.509, Certificate Management Protocol (CMP), public key cryptography standards.
• High-energy, detail-oriented, proactive and able to handle multiple high-priority demands while driving consistent results.
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
• High degree of ownership.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-119199