Deloitte ConvergeHealth Patient Services - Manager in Kansas City, Missouri
ConvergeHealth Patient Services Manager
ConvergeHEALTH is a part of Deloitte Consulting's Core Industry Solutions and supports data-driven transformation of healthcare by enabling healthcare and life sciences organizations to answer the "hard questions" -what works, for whom, why, in what context, and at what cost?
As a Digital Health Implementation Manager, you will be aligned to ConvergeHEALTH. You will work with the MyPath product suite, a Digital Health solution within the Platforms practice. The MyPath product suite, inclusive of the Connected Patient Hub, PatientConnect, and other ConvergeHEALTH platforms is designed to enable the rapid creation of scalable digital health platforms focused on Clinical Trials, Patient Engagement, and Connected Medical Devices. You will lead the implementation of Digital Health products built on the MyPath platform in collaboration with clients and Deloitte Consulting teams bringing industry and implementation expertise. Internally, you will work with our product teams to identify high priority use cases and features to help shape the product requirements and roadmap.
Work You'll Do:
• Delivery support - Lead teams consisting of client and Deloitte resources (Product Owners, Designers, Developers, Architects) in the implementation of MyPath products
• Client facilitation - Work with clients and lead teams to help identify and design high value digital health applications supporting key patient services and healthcare use cases including defining personas, user journeys, features, and facilitating development of actionable product roadmaps and requirements
• Product road mapping - Work closely with the PatientConnect product team to liaise potential product enhancements based on client needs and industry trends
• Executive communication - Prepare deliverables, present findings and recommendations to client and/or firm leadership
. Client relationship development - Establish relationships with key client end users to help drive further adoption of the application throughout and at all levels of their organization
• Business Development - Assist with sales meetings, conferences, and RFI/RFP responses by facilitating sales material collateral and providing product and implementation expertise
As part of the ConvergeHEALTH team, you will work with Patient Services clients, the PatientConnect product team, and the ConvergeHEALTH internal team. Through your client-facing efforts, you will have the opportunity to work directly with client and implementation team leadership to identify opportunities for digital health solutions, define project roadmaps, and provide your product and industry insights. You will work closely with the PatientConnect product team to liaise potential product enhancements based on your implementation observations and client feedback.
• A BA/BS degree from a top institution in computer science, healthcare administration, or other relevant focus areas
• 6-10 years' experience in developing and deploying applications in the Life Sciences space
• 3-5 years' experience as a Business Analyst or Functional IT resource for a pharmaceutical manufacturer patient services group or patient services hub provider
• Experience with large scale PAP, Copay, and/or Adherence Programs for a pharmaceutical manufacturer or patient services hub provider with client projects extending months or years
• Experience driving program discovery requirements gathering workshops
• Experience managing or coordinating with globally located teams
• Experience with coordinating internal and external stakeholders during the planning, management and delivery of technology projects
• The ability to develop and foster strong working relationships with internal and external clients in a virtual setting
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including Microsoft PowerPoint
• Strong self and audience awareness when interacting with internal and external stakeholders
• A willingness to travel up to 80%
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
• A master's degree in business administration, healthcare administration, health informatics, information systems, or a related field
• SAFe, PMP, PMI, or Agile certifications(MA1)
• Hands-on experience defining personas, user journeys, and product features
• Experience implementing PatientConnect or patient engagement solutions
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.