Landmark Health Sr. Healthcare Economics Analyst in Jefferson City, Missouri
Landmark is hiring a Senior Healthcare Economics Analyst! Opportunity to join a growing Healthcare Economics team, and you will use your experience with healthcare claims data and SAS or SQL to measure the financial value that the Landmark Health program brings to our customers and their members.
Position is open remotely, full time: Please see locations restrictions: Candidate must reside in one of our locations to be considered remote.
• Perform business development opportunity analysis involving data loading, profiling and experience modeling.
• Perform user acceptance testing of healthcare data and determine root cause and steps for resolution.
• Extract, analyze, and interpret healthcare utilization and financial data to address business questions regarding population health management, health and economic outcomes, quality of healthcare, and product design.
• Develop new SQL-based processes to report on healthcare utilization trends and financial savings derived from the Landmark Health program.
• Work with clinical and finance teams to understand and evaluate the drivers of quality, engagement, and utilization in our membership cohort.
• Develop and maintain Tableau reports to measure the value and improve the effectiveness of our clinical operations.
• Track issues with reports, including defects in logic, data quality problems, and process errors.
• Develop tools for monitoring data quality and work with data warehouse team to assist in development of corrective action plans.
• A Bachelor’s degree is required. A Master’s degree or other advanced degree in statistics, mathematics, economics, or epidemiology is preferred
• Minimum of 2 years of health care industry experience is required.
• Minimum 2 year of experience programming in SQL is required.
• Minimum 1 year of experience with Tableau reporting tool, preferred
• Experience with reporting tools is strongly preferred.
• Experience using statistical methods to evaluate healthcare claims data strongly preferred.
• Strong organizational, analytical, multi-tasking, documentation, presentation, and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form to a widely diverse audience.
• Strong business acumen and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to identify relationships in data sets, determine key fields, and present findings unassisted.
Job Locations US-Remote
Posted Date 1 week ago (11/16/2020 2:24 PM)
Type Regular Full-Time
Job ID 2020-4144