ICF Consulting Group, Inc. Software Automation Engineer (Remote) in Jefferson City, Missouri
We are open to supporting 100% remote work anywhere within the US.
ICF is seeking Intermediate and Junior level Software Tester/ Automation Engineers for an enterprise big data and analytics platform that utilizes emerging technology to ingest data in real-time at extreme volumes and high velocity; Full development life cycle and production support / application maintenance in Agile rapid development environment.
· Perform manual and automated testing of web applications and back-end data processes for a big data and analytics platform
· Work with architects and developers to define test approach, prepare test data, develop manual or automated test scripts using automated testing tools and frameworks (e.g. UFT), and validate that software meets requirements / acceptance criteria.
· Execute automated regression testing.
· Support production deployment and validations.
· Support production application - perform data quality checks; investigate production inquiries and issues.
·Work on sprint team in agile, rapid development and deployment environment.
· Communicate status to team lead / project oversight.
· 1+ years of experience with HP UFT
· 1+ years of experience with SQL or other structured query languages
· 1+years of software testing and Agile development methodology
· Communications skills (both verbal & written) - ability to work and communicate with all levels in team structure.
· Team player with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, work in a fast-paced environment, and effectively manage time
· Postal or mailing industry experience.
· Transactional and BI reporting systems (e.g. OLAP and data warehouse)
· Big Data systems and data analytics
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy (https://www.icf.com/legal/equal-employment-opportunity) .
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law (https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf) and Pay Transparency Statement (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_English_unformattedESQA508c.pdf) .
Virginia Remote Office (VA99)Need help? We're here:ICFCareerCenter@icf.com
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting services company with over 7,000 full and part-time employees, but we are not your typical consultants. At ICF, business analysts and policy specialists work together with digital strategists, data scientists and creatives. We combine unmatched industry expertise with cutting-edge engagement capabilities to help organizations solve their most complex challenges. Since 1969, public and private sector clients have worked with ICF to navigate change and shape the future. Learn more at icf.com.