Sirius Computer Solutions Integration Solutions Architect - MuleSoft Pre-Sales in Jefferson City, Missouri
We're looking for an Integration Solutions Architect - MuleSoft Pre-Sales to join the team. This is a full-time benefited role that can require an average of 40% overnight travel.
This position is responsible for working directly with Sirius customers and our talented Sales team to understand and answer our clients’ needs regarding Application Integration in the cloud and on premise. This role is solution focused, but will ultimately assist with providing specific product recommendations and providing some guidance to driving those recommendations to bring value to our clients.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
• Advise and lead our clients on Application Integration in the cloud and on premise by meeting with them, understanding their needs, and applying knowledge and research to solve their business problems.
• Advise and lead Sirius management regarding industry and vendor trends such that Sirius continues to be well-positioned to assist our customers in Application Integration.
• Design detailed and well-formed architectural strategies and describe, defend, and lead adoption of those strategies with our client leadership.
• Transform our clients’ business goals into technical vision with the ability to effectively communicate both the goals and vision.
• Help build the Sirius Application Integration practice via assistance with recruiting, training, and certifications, partnering with practice leadership and sharing in the responsibility of success in this.
• Security is every employee’s responsibility. If you are aware of a security related vulnerability or non-compliance with the Information Security Policy or Employee Handbook you must report it to the Corporate Security Team, Human Resources, or a member of Senior Management.
• Participate at hire and annually in the Information Security Awareness training as well as other required training identified by the Human Resources department. HIPAA or other regulatory training may be required based on your role or assignment.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field
• At least seven (7) years’ IT work experience in a Lead Developer, Solution Architect, or similar role, to include all of the following:
o At least six (6) years of development experience specific to integrating applications via Web Services and APIs
o At least two (2) years’ experience providing Architecture leadership around the MuleSoft Anypoint platform, being involved in the full life cycle from need to adoption
Other Position Requirements:
• Experience with all of the following (experience can be concurrent)
o At least five (5) years of experience proving Architectural guidance and advising or leading strategic decisions on the acquisition of software platform(s) for enterprise application integration
o At least three (3) years of development experience leveraging a microservices strategy in an enterprise environment
o At least three (3) years of Enterprise Integration Architecture experience using API Management, Gateways, ESBs, Messaging, and Connectivity
o At least three (3) years of experience with both on-premise-to-cloud and cloud-to-cloud integration
o At least two (2) years’ experience architecting cloud-specific solutions involving IBM, Amazon Web Services (AWS), and/or Microsoft Azure
• Demonstrated experience (via multiple examples) of successfully presenting architectural strategies and having those strategies adopted
• Demonstrated experience working as a member of a team to collectively arrive at an architectural solution
• Demonstrated ability to manage time and assignments effectively, including when participating in multiple assignments at a time
• Demonstrated ability to lead technical workshops, architectural sessions, and conversations with the goal of recommending integration solutions while staying open to discussing alternative solutions
• Demonstrated ability to accurately and objectively recommend alternative and/or additional vendor products as needed
• Demonstrated experience assisting with the creation of accurate cost estimates, including labor and software sizing, compliance, and licensing
• Experience building and leading teams
• Demonstrated presentation and communication skills, to include experience with written proposals, verbal presentations, and white-boarding
• Demonstrated interpersonal skills
Preferred Qualifications :
• MuleSoft CloudHub platform experience
• Two (2) or more years’ consulting experience
• Ability to perform billable product configuration
• Vendor solution certifications
This position exists to meet with customers to understand their needs and communicate our recommendations. As such, the role requires the ability to travel to and from customer sites and interact with customers on an ongoing and regular basis.
The above primary duties, responsibilities, and position requirements are not all inclusive.
Sirius is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. As a government contractor, Sirius takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans; maintains a drug-free workplace; and participates in E-Verify.
Individuals who receive job offers will be required to complete pre-employment screening that includes a background check verifying name, residences, education, work experience, and criminal convictions consistent with the Fair Credit Reporting Act; and a drug test for controlled substances consistent with the Drug-Free Workplace Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Sirius will not sponsor work eligibility for this position.