CTG EPIC ANALYST in Jefferson City, Missouri
Dec 10, 2020Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is in the search for an Epic Analyst for a 1 year project in Richmond, VA. This position is fully remote for the time being.
• The chief objective of this position:
o Manages or performs work associated with analysis, design, implementation, operation, deployment, and support of the organization's information technology resources.
• Licensure, Certification, or Registration Requirements for continued employment:
• Must be certified in Epic module(s) appropriate to area of responsibility as determined by leadership if applicable. Maintain required Epic certification for appropriate role.
• Experience REQUIRED:
• Six to eight years of Epic build experience including organizational implementations
• Previous Epic experience in build and implementation of the Epic systems electronic health record suite required
• Education/training REQUIRED:
• Bachelors degree
• or equivalent combination of related education and experience.
• Education/training PREFERRED: CP Beaker Certified analyst experienced in Epic Beaker design and build specifically for Next Generation Sequencing discrete data build for the Molecular Diagnostics lab.
Please apply directly or emailMorgan.Fisler@CTG.comif interested.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) has developed a reputation for responsiveness and reliability - traits that our clients say set us apart - since our founding in 1966. As one team, we create and deliver information and technology solutions that make our clients more successful and cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for information and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India and regularly posts news and other important information online at www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Application Management & Support
Education Level: Associate's Degree/College Diploma (±13 years)
Work Remote: Yes