Fiserv Client Operations Support Rep Professional II in Hazelwood, Missouri
What does a great Client Support Representative do?
In this position, you will manage the day to day interactions with a specific client base as well as internal production management, and staff as well as technology and development teams. You will be responsible for client relationships, project management and daily reconciliation and validation of work through the production facility.
You will developing positive relationships with key client personnel by fostering open communication, understanding their internal structure and providing regular follow up as needed. Providing client support and satisfaction at a professional level with minimal supervision, answering questions, and resolves client issues relating to products and services while providing exceptional support to our clients. Continue to maintain industry and product knowledge to assist in finding creative and alternative solutions for our clients. Processing numerous transactions to send and receive information while ensuring its accurate and timely completion of assigned work. Additionally, prepare periodic reports and activity logs on activities and client relationship status as needed in an accurate and timely manner.
We are looking for the kind of person who can demonstrate a can-do attitude; who would like to showcase your strong relationship management, interpersonal and communication skills.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
Education: Bachelor’s degree or related work experience is preferred.
• 2+ years of experience required
• Experience supporting large key accounts required
• Requires excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Requires excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and maintain and even handed approach with clients and internal contacts, while working with continually changing tasks in a fast paced environment.
• Excellent math and Excel skills to provide client quotes, billing and reconciliation
• Excellent PC skills with detailed use of Word and Excel a must. Access and PowerPoint would be a plus.
• Solid problem solving skills and can display innovation, research, investigation and analysis
Who We Are: Output Solutions at Fiserv delivers business critical communications to financial institutions, health and property / casualty insurance providers, billers, retailers, travel and entertainment companies, and advertising agencies nationwide. With solutions including transactional document production and delivery, and card manufacturing and personalization and direct marketing services, we help our clients streamline operations to contain cost. Building customer loyalty and generating incremental revenue.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.