Patricio Enterprises Management (Program/Acquisition) Analyst IV - PEO Soldier - Fort Leonardwood, MO - Active Secret Clearance required in Fort Leonardward, Missouri
Status: Full Time, Monday-Friday, some weekend support may be required on occasion.
Benefits: 401K, Life/Health/ Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Patricio Enterprises is seeking a Program (Management/Acquisition) Analyst IV to determine requirements and needs in order to develop and execute strategic plans and policy for complex projects or programs. He or she will investigate and resolve problems, interfaces with other functions and outside personnel and assist in the preparation and execution of budgets. This position will require original thinking and new approaches, management of priorities and oversight of projects to ensures that the work products for the group conform to standards. The Program Analyst IV plans and manages assignments, reviews progress and evaluates results of the personnel and projects assigned to him. The Program Analyst IV supports business office staff by generating financial reports, database management, and conducting General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS) analysis. Provides support to the Cost Teams by preparing Automated Cost Estimating Integrated Tools (ACEIT) models as necessary. This position includes oversight of personnel and their assigned workload.
Program Analyst IV candidates shall meet one of the following education and experience requirements:
- High School/GED with 20 years’ relevant experience
- Associates degree with 16 years’ relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in non-related field with 15 years’ relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field with 10 years’ relevant experience
- Master’s Degree in non-related field with 10 years’ relevant experience
- Master’s Degree in related field with 7 years’ relevant experience
- Doctorate with 5 years’ relevant experience
- Must have the experience and ability to perform the responsibilities stated in the above job description.
- Must be detail oriented with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be proficient in all Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint, prior experience with systems listed in description is preferred.
- Shall possess knowledge and experience in the areas of Federal acquisition, program or project management.
- Must have the required Government clearance and be able to gain base access required for the position.
- Must pass the drug screening and all applicable background checks.
EOE. Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.Patricio Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Tracking Code: 6261
Click the link below for the most current information about recruiting events and information: Link: http://peosoldier.patricioenterprises.com
Position: Program (Management/Acquisition) Analyst IV - PEO Soldier
Location: Ft. Leonardwood, MO
Clearance: Active SECRET Clearance required, Top Secret preferred
Travel: Travel may be required with this position.
Job Location: Fort Leonardward, Missouri, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular