Patricio Enterprises Business Analyst IV - JE OPETS - Fort Leonardward, MO in Fort Leonardward, Missouri
- Serve as the JPEO-CBD Liaison Officer at Fort Leonard Wood, providing:
- A consistent presence to relay issues, concerns, and perceptions of JPEO-CBD leadership to the Brigade Commander and other key stakeholders
- The principal source of acquisition and technical expertise on current and emerging requirements, business strategy, and JPEO-CBD acquisition programs
- Directly advise the JPEO and Brigade Commander on areas to improve: primarily Army equities in CBRN into the requirement process in order to meet Army and Joint community needs.
- Serve as the principal advocate and single point of contact for the JPEO-CBD at Fort Leonard Wood, providing intensive centralized management and multi-faceted support of Joint CBRN defense programs (both medical and non-medical) contractor shall:
- Increase knowledge of requirements by Joint Staff and Services
- Expedite material solutions for validated CBD deficiencies
- Monitor CBD requirements-based activities to promote and facilitate the accelerated delivery of emerging capabilities to user applications across the military services
- Establish and maintain close working relationships, open lines of communication and an understanding of key issues and areas of interest
- Ensure all policies and processes that influence or affect program initiation, development, and management are communicated across the Enterprise
- Offer institutional knowledge of programs
- Review and evaluate requirements, and preemptively highlight materiel acquisition issues pertaining to the JPEO-CBD
- Report pertinent developments and remain readily accessible and responsive to Enterprise personnel
- Represent the Enterprise at various conferences and meetings – both formal and informal – with senior-level officials of the Joint Staff and key personnel from other activities/agencies to ensure issues and concerns are adequately addressed and that the JPEO-CBD is back-briefed on the event.
- Work with Enterprise leadership to develop, manage, and execute strategic plans, acquisition strategies, operational concepts, policies, position papers, and briefings to support JPEO-CBD programs.
- Attend JPEO-CBD leadership reviews and other meetings that are of critical importance and shall:
- Monitor requirements generation and any program and budget issues
- Maintain awareness of the health of programs in order to communicate effectively and accurately
- Identify problem areas and provide a solution as early as possible to limit impacts on cost, schedule, and performance
- Maintain awareness of Enterprise plans and policies
- Independently or working in conjunction with JPEO-CBD Enterprise leadership, prepare documentation addressing the impacts of policy, program, and budget changes in the JPEO-CBD and how these changes affect the Enterprise’s ability to perform life cycle management.
- Review both internal and external reports and briefs, including those of other agencies, and provide expert analyses of the documents, including relevance and impact to JPEO-CBD Enterprise acquisition programs.
- Participate as needed in acquisition management activities (e.g., Overarching/WIPT meetings, milestone reviews, etc.), developing and reviewing strategic documents and processes.
- Provide professional development training and mentoring on an as-needed basis for Enterprise leadership, and make decisions on non-routine, costly, or controversial training needs and training requests related to performance of tasks assigned.
- Identify and implement techniques to:
- Eliminate or reduce significant bottlenecks and barriers to production
- Promote team building or improve business practices
- Develop and present clear and concise reports and briefings to communicate input, findings, and recommendations.
- Establish priorities and give advice, counsel, and/or instruction to JPEO-CBD leadership on both work and administrative matters.
- Support the JPEO-CBD Affirmative Action/EEO Program by ensuring EEO principles are reflected in all aspects of personnel conduct.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Program Management, Acquisition Logistics, or a related discipline, as well as twelve (12) years of general experience and eight (8) years of DOD CBDP experience supporting Acquisition, Requirements, or Training Development efforts.
- Demonstrate knowledge of and experience with the Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC) and Chemical Corps Regiment organizational structures, and corresponding relationship/interface necessary between those organizations and the JPEO-CBD.
EOE. Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.Patricio Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
POSITION: Business Analyst IV
LOCATION: Ft. Leonard Wood, MO
TRAVEL: Up to 25%
CLEARANCE: Active Secret
BENEFITS: 401K, Life/Health/ Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Tracking Code: 6673
Job Location: Fort Leonardward, Missouri, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular