Ricoh Americas Corporation Technology Services Support Associate in Fenton, Missouri
This position requires a working knowledge of the necessary technology skills to perform assigned tasks for customer and service support under manager's direction, typically within a geographic work area. Also include new business support functions as developed and assigned.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs a range of skilled technology services including equipment installation, work flow observation, and solution presentation for improved methods. Responsibilities include but are not limited to installation, preventative maintenance, connectivity/networking adjacencies, and routine service on small end devices at customer locations within a specific geographic work area.
- Proactively seeks volume building opportunities that result in increased utilization of Ricoh equipment, supplies and services.
- Assembles/adjusts/maintains products according to specs, and/or relevant documentation/instruction. Performs the same for equipment operations.
- Customer Service
- Understands and promotes Ricoh's support functions and offerings.
- Maintains productive, professional relationships with all customers and Ricoh personnel and contributes to the overall success of the team.
- Manage Workload
- Responsible for managing own time and schedule.
- Effectively executes required workload management and call handling procedures, using current field call management requirements.
- Complies with all company policies and completes administrative tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
- Performs administrative duties as assigned including maintaining required logs, processes and reports.
- Accounts for all time and activity by recording information through the proper tracking system.
- Responsible for maintaining a "car stock" and/or customer on-site inventory as assigned/necessary.
- Achieves expected productivity levels associated with assigned workload and level of experience.
- Actively participates in Ricoh Extra Value program opportunities as defined, (CS212, etc) and bills accordingly.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Requires a valid state driver's license and minimum level of auto insurance coverage per Ricoh policy for positions entailing extensive use of personal car while on company business.
- Requires high school diploma. Completed classes and experience involving computers, electronics, mechanics, basic network and basic connectivity and printing software application is desired. Example: CompTIA IT Fundamentals and Ricoh bronze level certification.
- Meets the requirements listed in the Technology Services Training Role Inventory and Certification Program for the assigned role as defined by the manager.
- Follow this internal link for the certification requirement document. https://rworld.ricoh-usa.com/docs/DOC-766716
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.