Robert Half International Lead Java Developer in FENTON, Missouri
Robert Half Technology is seeking a full-stack Java Lead Developer for a position in the commerce and fulfillment department. This position will be working with our client's largest customers and will be based out of Fenton, MO.
• Provide consultative, technical research and analytical support on design, development, maintenance, and support for requested development efforts.
• Assists other developers as needed.
• Mentors and coaches lower level Developers on established Software Development methodology in development of code.
• Executes projects according to established business processes.
• No direct reports
• Under limited direction, develops new software and enhancements on existing software.
• Tests developed software and documents specifications to correct any programming issues identified.
• Demonstrate good communication skills and works effectively in a team environment.
• Need strong organizational skills with good technical skills including SQL/Oracle and Java skills.
• We have a fast-paced environment with a lot of moving pieces. This resource needs to be able to multi-task while working on several projects and potentially address production issues as well.
• Plans, conducts, and may supervise assignments.
• May create or recommend changes in procedures.
Skill Set & Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience
• 5 - 7+ years of Software Development experience working with Java
• Senior level positions require strong ability to collaborate with other developers and architects to ensure development requirements are covered.
• Java Linux/UNIX; SQL/Oracle; Tomcat/Apache/JBoss; J2EE technologies; Java frameworks: Spring Java application servers (e.g., JBoss, Apache)
• Ability to employ the following values consistently in the role: Communication, Courage, Curiosity, Honesty, Impact, Innovation, Judgment, Passion, Selflessness, Job Knowledge, Reliability.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.