TEKsystems .Net Software Engineer in Earth City, Missouri
Top Skills Details:
• Programming in multiple langages on a Linux platform in the cloud.
• Writing SQL queries.
• Gaining industry expertise (e.g., healthcare, IT, etc.), understanding of the business unit (e.g., application support, code development, etc.) and the Company's business (i.e. hosting, application development, etc.).
• Write quality code using appropriate patterns and unit tests.
• Assist in defect triage, impact analysis, resolution planning and implementation.
• Be part of a team by participating in delivery sprints, detailed design, code reviews and learning to be a creative problem solver.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline. An equivalent combination of education and work experience may be taken into consideration in lieu of a degree.
• Object Oriented Programming, prefer Python, Java
• Basic knowledge of Linux, scripting, scheduling of services, socket programming
• MS Azure experience, Chef automation a plus
• Database skills, writing SQL queries. Oracle experience a plus.
Technical Competencies: Strong math and analytical skills
• Intermediate written and verbal communications skills.
• Intermediate organizational abilities.
• Intermediate comprehension capabilities.
.net, C#, sql
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Any exposure/experience with Azure is a major plus
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.