Rose International INC UX/UI Designer in Creve Coeur, Missouri
Position Title: UX/UI Designer
Position Number: 288263
Location: Creve Coeur, MO
Desired Skill Set:
Adobe Creative Suite, Design, Human Factor, Product Development, Research, UI/UX Design, UX DESIGN
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Location: Creve Coeur MO, 63141
Duration: 12 months
We’re a passionate and highly-collaborative team of product designers working closely with engineers, product managers, and platform leads to research, explore, and iterate on well-crafted user experiences that are innovative, engaging and delightful. We build consensus around our work in everyday interactions through design reviews, workshops, user testing, and presentations to influence the direction of a product, and to inspire the company as a whole.
You're a natural problem solver who loves a good challenge. You care deeply about your users, and consistently drive towards understanding their needs and concerns. You have a passion for evidence-based design. You can expertly craft and execute multi-layered research plans, and objectively deliver findings and insights to product teams and upper management.
• Work closely with project teams to understand the objectives of a research effort, and create research plans that align to these goals
• Determine which technique is appropriate, and execute based on industry best-practice
• Collaborate with Designers, Business Architects, Product Managers, and Developers to ensure wireframes and/or prototypes reflect test scenarios
• Partner with business and IT to recruit participants
• Schedule and coordinate logistics
• Facilitate contextual inquiries, focus groups, and persona creation
• Communicate research findings to key stakeholders
• Encourage and uphold high standards for our product experiences
• Serve as an ambassador for Product Design within the org and in the broader design community
• 2-3+ years of experience in UX research
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Working knowledge of Sketch, Adobe CS, Axure (or other prototyping products)
• Passionate about human-centered design (HCD)
• Familiar with the IDEO suite of design and research methods
• The belief that collaboration makes for a better product and culture
• Polished UI design skills a plus#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)