Rose International INC UX UI Designer in Creve Coeur, Missouri
Position Title: UX UI Designer
Position Number: 295605
Location: Creve Coeur, MO
Desired Skill Set:
Adobe Creative Suite, Advertising, Agile, Data Visualization, Design, Human Factor, Product Design, UX DESIGN
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Location: , Creve Coeur MO 63141
Duration: 12 months
We're a passionate and highly-collaborative team of product designers working closely with engineers, product managers, and platform leads to research, explore, and iterate on well-crafted user experiences that are innovative, engaging and delightful. We build consensus around our work in everyday interactions through design reviews, workshops, user testing, and presentations to influence the direction of a product, and to inspire the company as a whole.
You're a natural problem solver who loves a good challenge. You also know that the first answer is rarely the best answer. You have a ton of empathy and care about understanding the user's needs and wants. You always come to the table with more than one option, thoughtfully exploring different directions and how they impact the user's experience. You can articulate design choices and strategy in a way that's easily understood by team members and stakeholders from different global organizations.
• Create innovative solutions to some of our most difficult challenges using a human-centered design methodology
• Work closely with fellow designers, product managers, and engineers to identify opportunities and provide cross¬-departmental feedback
• Improve the usability of a product by incorporating user research methods to guide the design, development, and refinement of the work
• Express concepts through powerful visuals and tangible form
• Contribute to strategic meetings and decisions with the product management teams
• Encourage and uphold high standards for our product experiences
• Serve as an ambassador for Product Design within the org and in the broader design community
• Experience in product design
• Solid portfolio with mobile and web-based projects
• Strong interaction design, visual design, and prototyping skills
• Exceptional data visualization skills with examples of data visualization work
• Mastery of Sketch and Adobe CS
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Passionate about human-centered design (HCD)
• The belief that collaboration makes for a better product and culture
• User research skills are a plus#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)