Rose International INC Product Specialist in Creve Coeur, Missouri
Position Title: Product Specialist
Position Number: 302073
Location: Creve Coeur, MO
Desired Skill Set:
Agile, Digital Communications, Product Management, SCRUM
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Location: Creve Coeur, MO 63141
Duration: 12 months
Outcome Based Pricing Product Manager
We are seeking a Product Manager to design innovative new digital products. These product offerings are diverse and span from mobile & web apps, to data & analytics services, to smart devices using Internet of Things technologies.
Product Managers work closely with software engineers to guide products from conception to launch. The role is expected to bridge the technical and business worlds as products are designed that enable our key business objectives through collaboration with business strategy, data science and product delivery teams.
• Set product capability priorities, ranging from functional, to technical, to user experience.
• Define a product vision and strategy.
• Develop strategies and plans for product delivery.
• Collaborate with agile development teams for sprint planning & product design.
• Collaborate with UX designers to create user experiences that are useful, usable and desirable.
• Collaborate with world-class engineers to deliver state-of-the-art digital capability.
• Interact with business users to understand needs and business leads to understand strategy.
• Bachelor''s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar discipline, strongly preferred.
• Minimum 5 years product management experience, required.
• Strong communication and collaboration skills.
• Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
• Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
• Ability to think strategically about technology and execute as necessary.
• Experience with agile methodology or SCRUM.
• Knowledgeable across multiple functional areas such as software design & development, user experience, customer support, sales, commercial product pricing, finance, logistics or supply chain.
• Product management or design experience with a focus on software products and technologies.#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)