Rose International INC IT Security Analyst in Creve Coeur, Missouri
Position Title: IT Security Analyst
Position Number: 303576
Location: Creve Coeur, MO
Desired Skill Set:
Adobe Acrobat, Internet, MAC OS, Security, Vulnerability
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Location: Creve Coeur, MO 63141
Duration: 12 months
Information Security Office
Vulnerability Management Analyst
Our client's Information Security Office seeks a Vulnerability Management Analyst to join its dynamic Security Assurance team. The successful candidate can effectively identify vulnerabilities, perform vulnerability analysis, consult on effective remediation or mitigation, report and track vulnerabilities, validate remediation, and report on the overall vulnerability management program.
o Strong working knowledge of Windows endpoint and Mac OS X operating systems and common desktop software such as Microsoft Office, Internet browsers, and Adobe products.
o Experience following and acting on security vulnerabilities, especially in Windows endpoint and Mac OS X operating systems and software.
o An eagerness to become proficient in Client vulnerability management service operations.
The Vulnerability Management Analyst is responsible for operating and enhancing procedures and tools to effectively identify vulnerabilities, perform vulnerability severity assessments, report and track vulnerability findings, validate remediation, and report on the status of the overall vulnerability management program. These responsibilities include:
• Proactively identify and report on vulnerabilities affecting Client assets disclosed by vendors and other parties.
• Execute and automate vulnerability assessments on networks, systems and applications to identify vulnerabilities.
• Work with teams in Global IT to report and track vulnerabilities to remediation as defined by policy.
• Validate the remediation of vulnerabilities.
• Assist in maintaining the enterprise vulnerability management metrics dashboards and produce vulnerability assessment reports as needed.
• Strong working knowledge of Windows endpoint and Mac OS X operating systems and common desktop software such as Microsoft Office, Internet browsers, and Adobe products.
• Experience following and acting on security vulnerabilities, especially in Windows endpoint and Mac OS X operating systems and software.
• Ability to operate, continuously improve, and create operating procedures.
• Ability to produce regular reports and communicate technical needs clearly at a level other IT professionals can easily understand.
• Demonstrated professional experience working with IT professionals in other teams to achieve common objectives.
• An eagerness to become proficient in Client vulnerability management service operations.
• 3+ years of information technology experience.#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)