Rose International INC Data Steward in Creve Coeur, Missouri
Position Title: Data Steward
Position Number: 282439
Location: Creve Coeur, MO
Desired Skill Set:
API, Oracle, SalesForce, SAP, SQL, Supply Chain
C2C IS NOT ALLOWED
Location: Creve Coeur, MO 63141
Duration: 12 months
The successful candidate will collaborate with regional business data stewards, enterprise data stewardship colleagues, and enterprise data asset leads to analyze, design, and deliver enterprise data capabilities that solve business problems and enable new insights across all business units and regions. The candidate must understand business objectives/initiatives, partner with multiple teams to analyze regional data business capabilities, and support the IT strategy on an enterprise level. The role of the Enterprise Data Steward ensures that the enterprise data designs and solutions fit within IT governance guidelines. The Data Steward possesses functional domain knowledge, data analysis and communication skills necessary to successfully interact with both business partners and IT delivery teams, and influence the formation and adoption of enterprise data assets and solutions.
• Resident domain expert in data for one or more functional areas such as Sales & Marketing, Order-to-Cash, Finance, HR and/or Supply Chain, including regional data sources and business processes, and enterprise data assets and products.
• Accountable for data quality, definition, production, and usage of Enterprise data assets.
• Profile data to identify gaps/problems and recommend viable options to resolve.
• Work collaboratively with application development teams, stakeholder groups, and regional hub stewards to translate data requirements into engineering requirements.
• Create artifacts and documentation used by application development and the asset teams to create or enhance data flows from source systems to asset derived API's, Kafka topics, and Postgres databases.
o Document aligned business & asset metadata definitions available within the asset.
o Document data validation criteria and test results.
• Build strong relationships with data asset teams, product managers, business architects, business teams and business data stewards to drive asset adoption and asset development/enhancement.
• Conduct demonstrations in partnership with asset engineering teams to teach broader organization how to leverage data assets.
• Prioritize work to drive adoption within projects and business units to ensure successful delivery.
• Identify data quality and integration problems and develop corrective action plans.
• Desired experience in data related projects.
• 7-10+ years experience in IT - Finance, HR, Supply Chain, or Commercial areas.
• Understanding of ERP systems - ECC 6.0 modules (FI/CO/HR/ SD/Vistex), Salesforce CRM, and integration with third-party applications.
• Experience working with Business teams/Product Management/Platform teams to drive engagement.
• Experience in SQL and Database Management concepts. (Data query experience with Oracle, Teradata, Postgres, or Neo4J databases.)
• Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills with proven ability to grow relationships with key partners.
• Ability to work effectively in ambiguous situations with self-motivation.
• Ability to use critical thinking skills and be decisive while working cooperatively with others.
• Ability to prioritize work with multiple teams to ensure product usability, acceptance, and on-time delivery.
• Ability to lead by influence and drive change.
• A track record of working within a fast paced, dynamic, team-oriented environment.
• Experience as part of an agile organization with a strong understanding of agile development, continuous deployment, and DevOps.
• Demonstrate technical skill sets and ability to expand as needed.
• Experience in one or more of the following: R, Python, Java, Scala.
• Significant understanding of service formats/REST APIs.
• Experience with light data modeling and data analysis.
• Experience with cloud data technologies like AWS MapReduce and EFS and the ability to navigate through their various service offerings.
• Ability to evangelize technical global architecture principals, within the organization, to a wide audience with various levels of technical acumen.#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)