Rose International INC Data Analyst in Creve Coeur, Missouri
Position Title: Data Analyst
Position Number: 290105
Location: Creve Coeur, MO
Desired Skill Set:
Data Visualization, MS Excel, Spotfire, Tableau
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Location: Creve Coeur, MO 63141
Duration: 12 months
This position will have two sets of responsibilities. Approximately one-fourth, of the time, will be support work of updating and scheduling records and reports, maintaining and scheduling Business Objects reports, general quality support in SAP and some analysis of quality reports, quality review follow up and customer complaint data maintenance. The remainder of the time will be spent supporting the development of systems to efficiently compile, manage and visually display data and drive reporting and data management best practices.
Skills & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree+ IT or similar discipline
• Experience developing visual analytical reports in Tibco Spotfire, Tableau or comparable reporting software.
• Willingness to learn new software functionality.
• Advanced skills in Excel (pivot tables, macros, formulas, etc.)
• Working knowledge and experience with SAP
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Strong communication, teambuilding and networking skills
• Attention to detail and ability to meet reporting deadlines
• Ability to thrive in an environment with a large degree of ambiguity and change
• Experience working with big data (organizing, reporting, forecasting, visualizing, etc.) a plus
• Experience with Pipeline Pilot, SQL, Sharepoint, HTML, and/or Business Objects a plus#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)