CTG Security Engineer - Prisma in Columbia, Missouri
Security Engineer - Prisma
Apr 19, 2021Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTGs premier global client in Brooklyn, OH has a contract assignment for a Senior Security Engineer. This is a 100% remote position.
Location: Remote (based out of Ohio)
Job type: Contract
Duration: 6+ months
Work hours: 8am to 5pm EST
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Pay Rate: $40 - $47/hour based on experience (W-2 tax basis only, no C2C)
• Planning and Design: Work with the Customer to identify Palo Alto Networks Product deployments requirements
• Installation and Configuration in accordance with Palo Alto Networks best practices
• Migration Activities: Support the planning and configuration preparation for migration activities associated to Palo Alto Networks Core Specializations
• Production Deployment: Support the planning and execution of production deployments of Palo Alto Networks Products into the Customer network
• Optimize and Maintain: Identify, plan, and execute maintenance and upkeep of Palo Alto Networks Products, including, but not limited to license upkeep, OS upgrades, feature enablement, version control, and critical issues resolution
• Knowledge Transfer and Operational Integration: Work with Customer teams to integrate technology into day-to-day operations and provide operational training
• Communications: Lead or participate in project/stakeholder update meetings, quarterly service reviews, and provide status reports as mutually agreed
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Experience with Prisma Access VM-Series - Public Cloud VM-Series - Private Cloud Prisma Cloud
• Cloud platform knowledge Google, Azure & AWS, Linux, Unix, Windows Containerization, Automation & Orchestration tools Docker, Kubernetes,
• Scripting tools Bash, Ansible, PowerShell API, JSON, Python
• Basic understanding of security threats and knowledge of financial industry.
• Strong risk-based analysis and decision-making skills.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
• Professional security certification desired (CISSP, CISM, CISA, etc.).
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• CTG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
• All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)!
• CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website or email your Word version resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Information Security
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Work Remote: Yes