Benson Industries, Inc. Technology Marketing Manager in Chesterfield, Missouri
MiTek® USA Inc., a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, Inc. is the world's leading supplier of state-of-the-art, engineered connector products, engineering services, and computer-driven machinery for the building component industry. We provide the industry's most advanced, most comprehensive, and most innovative software for design and manufacturing. Our products and services are backed up by a team of industry professionals who are dedicated to one goal – making our customers successful.
We are seeking a dynamic and motivated Technology Marketing Manager to provide leadership is the the following areas:
- Plan and implement the selection and enhancement of the Marketing Technology (MarTech) stack - improving capability, processes, analytics and performance for the MiTek USA business.
- Lead and collaborate with data analytics team members from Marketing and Sales to capture, analyze and learn from the influx of data source from our: apps, CRM, marketing automation platform, social and web channels.
- Lead the digital strategy, tactics and plans for individual product brands, software, products and promotions to drive growth and achieve targeted business results, based on data-driven decisions.
- Assist Sales with digital / Lowes website promotions, Lowe's Social channels and in-store promotions, including store displays and packaging. This division includes retail business (Big box stores like Lowes and Menards serving: Pro Contractor and DIY) and Lumber Yard Dealers (serving builders and contractors building residential and light commercial construction).
- Get to know the customer and target audiences through research, and 3rd party data, analysis activities, in order that we may serve them better.
- Provide direction on assets and graphics for: digital (web, content, social, email, etc.) and some print.
- Assist in planning and participating in conferences and other special marketing events. Coordinate with the Trade Show Manager as needed for mutual support to represent the MiTek brands in these areas.
- Take an organized, purposeful and proactive leadership role in communications with Sales and Business Management leaders, keeping them informed of strategy, capabilities, priorities, execution and successes.
- Cultivate business relationships with Social influencers, joint marketing partners and other industry leaders…through trade shows, online/social, and industry associations.
Education and Experience Necessary:
- Bachelor in Marketing, Business administration, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in B2B, developing integrated marketing campaigns. Strong marketing skills in the area of direct marketing, promotions, events, earned media, digital and database related marketing techniques.
- A confident and enthusiastic manner with a strong personal motivation to succeed.
- Creative energy, excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong team leadership and self-driven organizational skills: Demonstrated experience managing complex projects through geographically dispersed teams and a proven track record of meeting deadlines.
- Entrepreneurial spirit: Proven track record of growing a product or business through initiative, creative ideation and thought leadership.
- Strong strategic and analytical skills: ability to quickly synthesize information to formulate an understanding of what’s going on and generate effective actions to address.
- Experience with CRM, database marketing and analytics, utilizing marketing automation, CMS, SEO, Web analytics.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, internet and digital marketing tools.
- Knowledge of the industry very helpful, but not required
MiTek is an E-Verify and Drug and Tobacco-Free Workplace We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Tracking Code: 678-253
Job Location: Chesterfield, Missouri, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular