Oracle Oracle Subscription Solution Engineer in Chesterfield, Missouri
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Senior Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision. Acts as a technical resource for less experienced Sales Consultants. Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall Oracle solutions. Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products. Develop and manage reference sites through high quality technical, professional client relationships.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 5 years relevant computer applications or database/tools. Demonstrated proficiency in one multi-user operating system. Through knowledge of system and application design. Strong verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques. Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems with accounts in complex technical environments. Ability to travel as needed. BS degree or equivalent; advanced degree desirable.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ORACLE'S COMPLETE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE (CX) CLOUD - EMPOWERING PEOPLE, POWERING BRANDS
Oracle Subscription Management empowers companies to build a predictable, recurring revenue model with an end-to-end solution that can be deployed across sales, commerce, and service channels. Integrate front- and back-office processes to manage contracts, billing, and revenue, while providing your team with a complete view of your customers’ purchasing behavior. Handle modifications and changes as your customers initiate, renew, upgrade, and alter their subscriptions.
This highly rewarding role will offer you the opportunity to leverage your knowledge and skills of Customer Experience and work in unison with Oracle’s best field sales executives, solving complex customer problems and translating customer requirements into solutions that drive business results. This is a critical role in driving the continued success of Oracle’s customers in North America.
Your core responsibility is to understand customer challenges and deliver solutions and business value leveraging Oracle’s modern Cloud platform and applications.
You are expected to work directly with customers and members of the sales team on key selling activities such as:
• Provide direction and specialist knowledge in applying Oracle CX solutions to client business challenges.
• Develop and deliver outstanding Oracle presentations and demonstrations.
• Build repeatable cloud solution demonstrations.
• Create new industry-focused solution innovations.
• Convey the business value of Oracle solutions to meet customer needs.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
• A passion for learning and leadership in Customer Experience with a concentration in Subscription application with CPQ expertise a plus.
• Ability to discuss key industry issues, overall CX solutions and technical aspects with multiple customer levels (C-Level to Functional Managers and IT).
• 6-10 years of previous subscription pre-sales consulting or implementation experience with solutions such as Oracle, Salesforce, Apttus, SAP, Vlocity, PROS, Zuora.
• A history of selling to diverse leaders in multiple departments including Marketing, Sales, Service, IT, and Operations.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and prior experience.
Job: *Pre Sales
Title: Oracle Subscription Solution Engineer
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 20000W1G