Kelly Services ETL/BI Developer -EMR/HER (SQL, Healthcare); Contract-to-Hire in Chesterfield, Missouri
Kelly Technology is in search for ETL / BI Developer for a well-known healthcare client in St. Louis, MO.
ETL/BI Developer (ETL/BI, SQL, Healthcare Record management systems)
Location: St. Louis, MO OR Remote
W2 – Long term contract to hire with benefits
Currently REMOTE/WFH due to Covid-19
Interview will be conducted via WebEx Video
Local Candidate or those who consider relocation are preferred.
• Experience using ETL technologies and Big Data technologies
• Strong experience with Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) processes and principles
• Familiarity with multiple ETL applications Business Objects Data Services (BODS) and DataStage
• Experienced with Structured Query Language (SQL) for Hana, Oracle, and/or MS SQL Server Strong ability to interact with and communicate with all levels of co-workers
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Deep experience designing, implementing and loading custom data models that reflect real-world problems
• Experience delivering analytics to technical, non-technical and leadership teams that influence and support business strategy
• Strong experience developing visualizations that consume data models for non-technical users
• Effective written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Self-motivated; comfortable working independently under general direction
Health care experience, particularly working with data from Marketing CRM and PRM systems
Must have knowledge of Business Objects Data Services (BODS) technology
Strong working knowledge of database principles, processes, technologies and tools
Experience with AGILE/Scrum methodologies
2+ years of experience in working as an analytics or data engineering member working with cross functional teams.
2+ years of experience with relevant technologies (EPIC or other EMR/HER systems), enterprise reporting systems, and data analytics.
Interested in this role? Please feel free to reach out directly
Tina Zahradnik, PHR
Senior IT Recruiter, Kelly Technology
email@example.com or 720-315-1387
Why Kelly ® ?
By partnering with Kelly® Technology, you’ll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We’re here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.