Softworld Sr. Software Devleoper in Arnold, Missouri
Sr. Software Devleoper
Employment Type: Contract
Job Number: 233003
Senior Software Developer - Active TS/SCI Required 2+ Year Contract Arnold, MO Requirements: · Desired: A minimum of 7 years of experience in Software Development and systems testing;
· Desired: A minimum of 3 years of experience in NGA application software development, and testing;
· Thorough understanding of the following interfaces and formats (at a minimum): standard web service protocols (SOAP, REST, and OGC).
· Thorough understanding of the following programming languages and systems (at a minimum): JAVA and/or PHP
· Thorough understanding of developing web based systems from dynamic results of a relational database.
· Desired: 3 years of software development experience working with NGA and Mission Partner Programs;
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Tool suite including Word, PowerPoint and Excel;
· Security + Certification is required.
· Desired: B.A. or B.S. degree in an associated technical discipline; M.B.A., M.S., or M.A. desired -- or 15 year of equivalent work experience.
· Desired: 3 or more years of experience/familiarity with reading, writing, debugging, updating (maintenance release/updates), and fixing custom software.